Thursday, February 27, 2014

Recycled Box

Oops I did it again!  I can't stop.. I love cigar boxes and random boxes~  Here is an altered T-shirt box that my neighbor gave me.  It's actually bigger than the standard cigar boxes. 

I used a Linnie Blooms tag, star, and flourished pocket. 






I love using my boxes to hold other embellishments, trinkets, and do dads.  This box is actually going to a spring craft fair for sale.  Do you like to alter boxes?  How have you been using your Linnie Blooms shapes?   I use my shapes for scrapbooking, banners, tags, cards, and of course my altered home décor projects.. check out my site and this site for more inspirational projects.

Thanks for looking! 
Kimberly Scrap It Girl

2 comments:

  1. LOVELOVELOVE!!!...I am all about the mixed media altering!..you did an awesome creative job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun…this is just spectacular. I've been collecting (hoarding) boxes since the holidays…thanks for the inspiration to get my you know what in gear! I used a pocket shape today, but it was on a card…my usual…favorite thing…cards!

    ReplyDelete